Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 December 2015

Gatliff race report - never a dull race

Usually the Gatliff 50km is long. We ran 56km this year. I ran the whole thing with shits and giggles himself Matt Biggin. We went wrong once, I stacked on a style. We watched poetry in motion as a  runner hurdled 2 styles.

 



This race is a fucking joke to be honest. The directions are piss poor, the course is never ever 50km and I usually finish in the dark. Why come back for more you say? Well it is full of people I know very well now, close to home, never anything less than a challenge and always full of laughs at the end of the year. 


A great sunday out although no way a course to get anywhere near a PB. Just a few kms longer than the Stort 30 a few weeks ago but 8 hrs 2 mins. Hilarious. See you next year. Never will I forget "oh fuck off you lanky binman"

No comments:

Post a Comment