Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2012

Ron Hill-ing it through the autumn colours

Central Park pathway by ultraBobban
Central Park pathway, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.

I love this time of year. The colours of gold, copper, bronze, sanguine red and fading to brown leaves on the trees and on the pathways and parks of leafy South London.

I think it is a response to stress at work but I have felt much better running every day. I have now managed 8 days in a row. I must admit that Friday evening was a bit tough, especially as I had picked up Mrs UB from hospital in the West End where she has had a cyst removed from her vocal cord. All is absolutely fine but she is not allowed to speak for two weeks. I felt guilty about going out so kept that to a minimum 6k and a quick one at that. That has been the shortest run by far. this morning I ran with Glenn, then ran with Sue. Yesteryday I marshaled Crystal Palace Park Run. It was chucking it down so there was a dwindled field and had I have run, would have probably been in the top 5-10 runners! But then went out and did some wet miles up to Streatham and back.

I'm loving the running everyday........just need to get some more kit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment