Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Stag

Dolgellau Stag Inn by ultraBobban
Dolgellau Stag Inn, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.
The only image I have with any reference to a STAG

This could possibly be my last post ever. I have a feeling I am about to be stripped naked and tied to a horse with a Corpuscular Beardo mask strapped to my face or arse, or both.

These chaps don't realise that in 5 weeks, my body will be going to hell and back on a 100 mile hilly ultra marathon. i don't want to go to hell and back by being arrested for having my balls superglued to the 500-1 outsider at the 4.30 at the Derby.

So there will be a silly parkrun on Saturday, followed by a livener, followed by a few sharpeners......and then we will get drinking.

I dread thinking about what might happen next......

2 comments:

  1. Rob, I haven't heard all the plans but supergluing testicles to a horse are the least of your troubles...think, handcuffs and the Queen's Carriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!

    "When it comes you won't even notice cos you'll be too busy looking good"...

    ReplyDelete