Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 May 2012

How did I miss this?

New Cable car over London by ultraBobban
New Cable car over London, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.

I've decided to have a more relaxed running week. Last 8 days has been 100 miles and I have had 3 hard weeks. Saturday morning I decided with Eric not to do Orpington marathon and to have a nice long slow run down the Thames. A run to Dulwich Park to support week 4 of our beginners course and then up to the Thames at Bermondsey Wall and along to Greenwich to look at the new Cutty Sark and HMS Ocean. Both impressive, as was our 22 mile run. How did we miss the new cable car? Who knows? But a curry and a few ciders later, Charlie and I planned to do some urban photography on Sunday and so that is what we did.

I'm going to wind down tHe miles this week so that I am fresh for Green Belt relay on the weekend. Not that I have far to go.....19 miles over the 2 days.......but I want to be fresh and fast so I don't let the elite team down.

After that, it's back to big miles and then a stag-do run the following weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment