Total Pageviews

Thursday 5 January 2012

Cross country alert!

Warm-ups by ultraBobban
Warm-ups, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.
it's time for the post new year cross country. Before the Winter Tanners round (30 miles) on Sunday next week, the Surrey League XC race at Lloyd Park for the club and the week after, Bank of England XC in Richmond Park. I'll take it easy at Lloyd Park, although at Epsom, we had our best ever team finish, despite a couple of quick runners missing. It will no doubt mean I go like "shit off a hot chrome shovel" or as fast as my legs can carry me on 2 muddy laps.

Leading on nicely to my new Saucony Peregrines, in which I got home a bit later than planned for work so only go chance for a brief 4.5 mile "check out the new crepes" run. Light, grippy......they'll do. The Salomons have gone back as they are too heavy. I'll give them a whirl at the Tanners and see how they go. I'm up to 60km for the week so will likely end up running long tomorrow and Parkrun + on Saturday so hopefully will get in 90km.

No comments:

Post a Comment