Total Pageviews

Friday 21 January 2011

Dreaming of a trail ultra


glorious mud, originally uploaded by ultraBobban.

This is what I am imagine a trail ultra to be like in the autumn. I expect to be looking around for a target race then. It will be muddy, but then I love mud!

Today I have been going Janathon mad. I crutch walked 0.5 miles and then swam 2450 metres in the pool, or about 1.5 miles. Slowly first and then much much quicker. And I can now do some almost-walking. Not bad seen as they told me I would still be in cast. Hehehehe!

Off to the pool in the morning and then off to support Susie and the rest of Dulwich Park Runners at the Bank of England XC in Richmond Park. Last year was a week after the 45 mile C2C race and I ran from SE23 to Richmond and then ran the race.....having said that I was carrying a knee-malalignment injury. I'll run it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment