Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 May 2010

SDM


Orchid at Wilmington End, originally uploaded by ultraBobban.

Walking on the South Downs today brought me to life. A luncheon of game and good cider followed a walk up and beyond the Long Man of Wilmington where I photographed this orchid. Having run this way on a number of occasions it has drawn me to next weeks South Downs Marathon and my utter love of running these chalky Downs.

After my 3rd week of 80km I am pleased with my progress. Dropped some mass and have strengthened the core. Had a great 18.5 miles yesterday and am ready to jump to 90-95km next week. Now I need to finish the consumption of the days other delicacies.....Suicider and ImPearMent; A top class cider and a perry from Middle Farm picked up earlier today which has left me thinking about what I would like to consume on the finish line of the Ridgeway Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment