Total Pageviews

Monday 21 December 2009

well the IT band is proving to be hurting less than the other day and I am feeling in better spirits for the run up Snowdon, although am thinking Cader Idris might be another option as it is near to where we are staying for New Year. Anyhow it will be good practice and great for the constitution.

Moreover, I am digesting the discussions on runners world surrounding the GB country to Capital mile race in January. Trail shoes or Road shoes? The first 18 miles is alledgedly hilly, wet and muddy. The final 27 miles are on a canal tow path into London.

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?UTN=145500&URN=6&dt=4&srchdte=0&cp=15&v=6&sp=

there are lots of other viewpoints but I guess I will make up my mind on the day. I usually mess it up anyway......as in trail shoes on the North Downs Run as it rained 3 days before but was dry as a bone on the day in June. Ouch. Or too many layers at this years Doyen. 3 wicking tops? must have been mad. At least I didn't do a Gordon Ramsey and dump a top in the first 2 miles of a race as in Hellrunner 2009. I guess he can afford it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment